Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back & I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with blogging regularly!

Whew, where to begin?!  This past week/weekend was a whirlwind.  All last week was spent gearing up for the wedding.  Julie's wedding was Saturday and it was just perfect.  Everything came together and the weather couldn't have been better.  There was a nice cool breeze blowing by the water and clear skies.  She was incredibly beautiful, the colors looked amazing together & it just flowed perfectly.  It was so nice to visit with Jared & Julie's family too.  I could not be more blessed to have such amazing in-laws.  They are just precious to me.  I always get so sad when they leave.  But it gives me something to look forward to the next time I see them!

 
 Me and Julie after her work shower (no wedding pics just yet!)
Me and Erin
Me and Tawnee

So, I think that is my last wedding for awhile.  I just love weddings and I am so thankful to have been apart of so many of my friends' weddings this year.  My prayer for all of y'all is that God will be the foundation of your marriage and you will seek Him in all circumstances and situations.  I love each and every one of you.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of one of the biggest days of your life.

I'll start posting my meal plans again for 'Meal Plan Monday'. I know it's been awhile & I had such good feedback on that.  I promise to do better.  After how terrible we've eaten this past week, it is much needed - ha!  Here it goes:

Monday - Eat Clean Tacos
Tuesday - Pork Chops with zucchini & tomatoes
Wednesday - Lemon Pepper Chicken, steamed broccoli & baked sweet potatoes
Thursday - Mexican Pulled Chicken Stuffed Peppers (recipe from here)
Friday - Baked Tilapia with steamed asparagus
Saturday - Depends on Jared's work schedule - trial's coming up!
Sunday - Mom & dad's house!

Hope your Monday was as uneventful as mine! ;)

No comments: