Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm Sorry!

Hey y'all!  I am SO sorry I went missing without any explanation!  Oh.My.Word.  I have had a crazy few weeks.  First of all, I am now a 4th grade teacher!  YAY!!  Can I just go on the record AGAIN and say that God hears our prayers.  He knows every desire of our heart.  And when HIS timing is right, it all works out just the way HE planned. 

I am so so so excited and absolutely love my job.  I love coming to work and interacting with my kiddos all day.  But this came as a big surprise and I was thrown right in a week before school started back.  So, to say the least, I have been insanely busy.  I like to joke that I only stop working to sleep and eat (sometimes I work while I eat), but this is a pretty true statement.  I have a big learning curve ahead of me and I want to do the best that I can possibly do.  If that means putting in tons of extra time, so be it.  I want my kids to receive the best education possible.  More to blog about on this aspect of my life.

The same day I found out about my job, J and I also learned that we would soon be homeowners!  WHAT A DAY.  I fell asleep at 7:30 that Friday night - ha!  I was mentally drained. 

With all the craziness that's going on in my life right now, I do not have a lot of time to devote to my blog (I'm sorry!) but I'll be back in the swing of things eventually.  Until then, be blessed!


1 comment:

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

yay for a new house and the job! excited to read all about it :)