Monday, August 12, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday, y'all!  I survived being back at work ;)  Nah, actually I'm excited to be back.  It was so great to see everyone today, work in my room, and start planning for this upcoming year.  I'm really excited to meet my students!  It's going to be another wonderful year.

Let's get down to what's going to be on our plates this week.  I plan all of my meals for the week over the weekend and shop for what I need.  I'm very linear and crave order, so this helps eliminate stress over what to have for dinner.  I like to know ahead of time and have a plan.  Here's what's on this week's menu.

Monday: Green Chili Turkey Burgers and Roasted Sweet Potato Fries with Rosemary
TuesdayPioneer Woman's Chicken Stir Fry
Wednesday: Church Dinner
Thursday: Blackened Tilapia with Roasted Broccoli (this is my new favorite)
Friday: Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Sautéed Zucchini
Saturday: Blackened Mahi with Roasted Broccoli

My goal this week is to try to eat meats that I had previously frozen.  I need to make more room in my freezer!  And also I'm trying to stick to buying produce that's in season...keeping my grocery bills low while making healthy meals for me and the hubs! 

I pray y'all have a great week.  I'm off to write names on doortags and nametags for my new kiddos!


No comments: