Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Entry!

I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing, but I thought it would be a great way to keep up with the hustle & bustle (and provide a little insight to our everyday life).

Today's a pretty special day. My best friend and her family are on their way home! They live in Italy and I haven't seen them in a year. I'm super excited! Love you, Lindz! Here's a blast from the past...



We've been best friends for 20 years now. This is one of my favorite photos of all time :) In a matter of months, we can take another picture just like this but I'll be in my REAL wedding dress & she in her Matron of Honor attire. I am so blessed to have found my lifelong best friend at 4 years old. Stay tuned for more updates :)

2 comments:

Jillian and Richie said...

Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to keep up with everything going on!

Carrie said...

Thanks, Jill :) Miss you guys!