Friday, June 28, 2013

One of the Greatest Inventions

I know I may be way behind on this fantastic invention, but I just had to blog about it in case there's someone else out there like me who's been living under a rock.  It's not the latest smartphone or tablet...it's the Cuisinart Smart Stick Blender.  Mind blowing, right?

Cuisinart® Smart Stick® Two-Speed Hand Blender - White
You can buy it here
We got this as a wedding gift from someone very near to my heart - I unfortunately don't remember who it was, but you were looking out for us!  This little thing is awesome.  Find joy in small things, right?  I don't have to dirty up my big old blender whenever I want a smoothie.  I've been back to working out regularly and I'm making smoothies or protein shakes almost daily.  This thing blends up anything my regular blender can do in no time at all.  It's small, light weight, and easy to clean.

Protein shake - 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup frozen cherries, 1/2 cup almond milk, scoop protein powder
I realize I'm ridiculous for being this happy over a kitchen appliance, but when you're in the kitchen as much as I am and try to maximize time efficiency and minimize clean up, you get really excited about this stuff.  If this post is helpful to at least one person, my mission is accomplished.  Have a great weekend!



No comments: