Friday, March 18, 2011

Pray for Lucy

Some of you may have noticed that the blog has a new name and I've added a button.  This button is the first link on the left hand column of my blog.  It's a picture of the most adorable little girl blowing a kiss titled "Pray for Lucy".  I encourage you to take a moment and read this woman's blog.  I guarantee you'll be moved to tears and convicted to pray for this beautiful child.  I could tell you all about it, but I think it's best if you read it for yourself.  This family definitely needs our prayers to lift them up during such a difficult struggle.

Now as for the blog name change...why you ask?  I thought "One Happy Girl" was just kind of silly (not that this one isn't, lol!).  But really - I'm not always happy, no one is always happy.  I like to describe myself as blessed rather than happy.  Does that make sense?  I hope so.  If not, I'm sorry I can't really explain myself better.  So for the new name, I went back and forth with a few, sought the help of a friend and this is what stuck.  God, Grace & Grits.  Three important things in my life... ;) I feel like they exemplify me and it's kind of catchy.  Cheesy, but catchy.  Let me know what y'all think!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  The weather's supposed to be beautiful here, I can't wait to get out and enjoy it!  This is where I'll be...Yep, I do live in a little slice of paradise!


No comments: