Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

 
{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Freshman year cheerleading camp at Southern Miss, ha ha!
 

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school? 
No way!  I was way too hard on myself.
 

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger? 
Well, my dad and Jared both make great burgers, but if we're talking about eating out here, I'd say Blue Dot or Paradise...YUM!


{four} have you ever served jury duty? 
Yes, first time was right before our wedding.  I managed to get out during Voir Dire though. :)


{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
19 the first time.  Moved back when I was 20 and moved out again when I was 23.
 

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
Teal!  Or any kind of blue.  It's my favorite.
 

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
 Yep, sure do!  I wear my black Jessica Simpson pumps a lot to work, or some other pair of high heels.
And various types of flip flops at home.
  

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Nope, I like listening to music.  Unfortunately, when I ride with Jared, we always listen to talk radio, lol.  More accurately, sports talk radio with some politics thrown in there every once in awhile!


{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be? 
Ice cream, hands down.  Mmmmmmmmm


{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Oh, that's a hard one!  I'm not sure!  I think our Pastor is a great speaker.  I really haven't seen or heard many people speak.  




No comments: