Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful #3 (Final)

Well y'all, Thanksgiving came and went.  I am still exhausted and getting sick - boo!  Hopefully Emergen-C will knock it out.  I went to bed at 7:30 last night and I feel that coming on again tonight.  But first, I needed to finish up my Thankful series.  Here we go!

1.  I am thankful for safe travels for all of my family and friends.  We all made it in one piece!  And drove through rain there and back.  Thank the Lord for watching over us.
2.  I am thankful for my health.
3.  I am thankful for my sweet students.  I have really been blessed this first year of teaching.
4.  I am thankful for a huge pot of chili on the stove waiting on me to dig in.
5.  I am thankful for amazing in-laws.  I hate the word in-laws though.  That's why you'll always see me referring to them as MIL, FIL, and SIL.
6.  I am thankful that my crazy dogter did pretty darn well on her first long car ride and stay in Arkansas.
7.  I am thankful for my grandparents - biological and love related.  My life would not be the same without them.
8.  I am thankful for technology to keep me connected to my friends all over the world.  Although we complain about technology, it can be such an amazing thing.
9.  I am thankful for clean water to drink...and boy do I love it.
10.  And last but certainly not least, I am thankful for another day to live and for this little blog.  I started this almost 3 years ago just to keep in touch with family and friends afar and had no idea I'd get so much love from this blog.  So thank you to all of my followers & supporters - I love y'all.

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving this year.

My class' turkeys we made before Thanksgiving break.  You may remember them from this post.  We had so much fun!
Here are just a few pictures from Thanksgiving.  Us girls were hard at work in the kitchen.  Everything was so delicious and I likely ate my weight in food.
Me and the hub-sand.

Here's our crazy dog.  We couldn't find her, she wouldn't come when we called.  Do you see her sneaky little self?
Zoom in closer and she's got a huge rock in her mouth.  She is so WEIRD.

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!  I only have 14 work days left in 2011 - AHHH!  Time flies!!  I'm behind on my Christmas decorations, I've got to get started!  Be blessed.


No comments: