Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Plan!

This week I decided I would try a recipe out of my Eat Clean Cookbook every day of the week except for Saturday since we usually eat the leftovers all weekend.  Here is what I've come up with:

Monday: Eat Clean Spaghetti & Meatballs (we've had this before and it's SO good!)
Tuesday: Summer Roasted Salmon (probably my favorite, I make this often) with roasted asparagus & squash mixture
Wednesday: Chicken Stacks (these look so good, can't wait to try it out)
Thursday: Girls' dinner at my friend Heather's house!  I'll be bringing the dessert (of course).  I'm making The Days of Wine and Roses Cake.  I got this recipe from Leslie's Blog, you should check her out.  I love it!
Friday: Pork Tenderloin, broccoli & brown rice
Saturday: Chicken Spaghetti

This cake recipe is "semi-homemade", but from what I've read, it's a total crowd pleaser.  I can't wait to try it.

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday!
XOXOXO

No comments: