Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie's blog for WILW.  I haven't done one of these in awhile & figured I'd count my blessings....so, what I'm loving...

NUMERO UNO - A clean bill of health after a little scare recently.  PTL!

My class.  We did a "buddy read" today and they read stories to a kindergarten class.  I was so amazed at how kind they were with the kids and how much they LOVED it.  Before we left to go read, they were complaining that they didn't want to do it.  After we got back, they asked if we could do that everyday - haha!  I took a few pictures to capture the sweetness :)



I love those kids.

I am loving my sweet husband for his unwavering support and encouragement.  He is truly a gift.


This cute spring outfit.  I love floral prints.



Another spring outfit - coral and teal are two of my favorite colors.

Source: polyvore.com


Frozen yogurt - I am an ice cream feen.  I'll eat it everyday if I can.  But then I'll feel guilty.  Luckily, there's frozen yogurt so I don't have to feel as guilty about eating it.  And even better, we have two shops minutes from our house.  I will tell you, we have been to Sweet Frog 4 times in the last 10 days.  Poor Jared.

Photobucket
 
*mine is the one that looks like a 5 year old's.

And lastly, my new B&N purchases - a prayer journal, Radical, and The Confident Woman.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

LOVE all your loves!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)